Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Final Countdown

Trying to stay sane between now and the election day. National polls are narrowing, but Obama still has good leads in many of the important States. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, but as Nov. 4 gets closer I get more and more excited about the prospect of having President that shares my values (for the most part). It will be a profoundly sad day for me and this country if Obama does not win.

Anyway, I came across these photographs today and really enjoyed them. Maybe its the voyeur in me, but I really like behind the scenes pictures, and these really capture Obama at his most human.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I first-class mailed in my ballot today, along with a vote for Obama. I must say, though, it's quite dissatisfying voting in Texas... I fear I will have to move to Pennsylvania to feel truly part of the democratic process.